TVG Racebook Review in Oregon
50% deposit match bonus of up to $250
When it comes to sports wagering, race betting is one of the popular options for many betting enthusiasts. Oregon is among the states that have legalized race betting. As a result, many credible racebooks started operating in the state, and TVG is one such elite racebook offering legal real money betting services.
Having a strong position in the race betting industry since 1993, TVG is among the top legal race betting sites in Oregon. Covering more than 150 tracks across the U.S. and internationally, TVG has become the most preferred betting site for racing events. You can also expect lucrative bonuses and betting options here that will enhance your wagering experience.
To know more about this racebook, go through the Oregon TVG review that has compiled all the vital details regarding it.
TVG Racebook Bonuses and Promotions
TVG has made pretty special offers and bonuses for the players. Here are the details of these bonuses:
- Welcome Bonus: It is the best Oregon TVG bonus that is available for every new player. It is also a 50% deposit match bonus of up to $250. Deposit $500 to get your $250 risk-free bet. You need to use the Oregon TVH promo code “50DM” when making a deposit to activate the bonus.
- Money-Back Special: An Intriguing promotion offered on horse race betting is Money Back Special. You will receive a cashback when your horse comes 2nd or 3rd on selected races. The refund will be up to $10/race.
- Super 5: This promotion is meant for those who want to try their luck and take home $5,000 straight away. You need to pick 5 race contests, and if you happen to hit all five, you can share a prize pool of $5,000. If you manage to hit four out of five, you can still be a part of the $1,000 prize pool.
- 10% Win Bonus: In this promotion, you can get a 10% bonus when you win Aqueduct, and FairGrounds bet. The bonus can be $25/day. This promotion is live every Thursday to Sunday. You don’t need to use OR promo codes TVG to avail of this bonus.
- Refer A Friend: It is the most popular promotion that you will see on a majority of sports betting sites. TVG also has a refer-a-friend bonus. You need to share your referral code with your friend, and when they make a deposit of at least $10, you both get $25.
TVG Racebook Loyalty Programs
Indeed, TVG has a dedicated rewards program for people who are consistent on the platform. Wager Rewards is the loyalty program available here. You need to enroll yourself in the system by opting in. As you keep betting, you will bag Wager Rewards Points for every dollar wagered. You can redeem the Wager Rewards Points for cash.
Types of TVG Racebook Bets in Oregon
Now that you have known a lot about the platform, it is important to learn about the type of bets available at TVG.
- Win: It is the most straightforward bet where you need to pick the winner of the race. It is one of three basic straight bets on horse racing.
- Place: You need to predict whether your chosen horse will finish first or second. It belongs to the straight basic bets.
- Show: It is also a part of basic bets, where you can win if your horse comes first, second, or third.
- Daily Double: To win this bet, you need to choose winners of two consecutive races.
- Pick 3, 4, 5, 6: In this bet, you need to identify the winners which will take 3, 4, 5, and 6 positions.
- Exacta: This is one of the three exotic bets where you need to bet who will finish first and second in the right order.
- Trifecta: Similar to an exacta, here you need to predict who will finish first, second, and third in the correct order.
- Superfecta: It is the toughest exotic bet where you need to pick winners to finish in the first four predicting the right order.
- Quinella: Quinella is a derivation of an exotic bet where you need to pick the first four finishers but not in the right order.
You can also avail of Oregon TVG racebook odds details on the sites that will give you a clear idea regarding the preferred choices. It is always better to check the odds before placing your bets.
TVG Racebook Mobile App Available
If you want to enjoy race betting through your mobile device, there are a few options available. You can use the web-based mobile platform by opening the website on your mobile device’s web browser.
If you want to play on a mobile app, there is a dedicated iOS app but no TVG Android app. iOS users can download the app from the app store or visit TVG directly in Oregon to get the download link.
TVG RacebookBanking Methods Available
You will get plenty of banking options through which you can deposit cash and withdraw your winnings. Here are the details regarding banking methods:
You can make a quick deposit to the platform by using the following methods:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Maximum $5,000/month with VISA or MasterCard.
- BetCash: It is an eCheck through which you can deposit up to $2,000. There is no monthly limit.
- Online Bill Pay: You can use the bill pay feature to fund the TVG account.
- Wire Transfer: When you want to deposit more than $1,000, it is the perfect method.
- Check and Money Orders: Another popular option for lump-sum amounts, Checks and money orders are the best.
You can withdraw your winnings through the following methods:
- VISA Debit: You can withdraw a maximum of $10,000. Processing time is 25 hours.
- PayPal: You need to connect your PayPal account to the TVG account. Withdrawal might take 24-30 hours.
- eCheck: You can opt for eCheck withdrawal as well. The processing time is 24-30 hours.
- TVG Prepaid: There might be a certain processing fee when you use this method. You can withdraw using the card at any ATM.
- Wire Transfer: A processing fee of $15 needs to be paid, and the amount will be credited the same day.
How To Reach The Support Team At TVG?
The customer support at TVG Oregon is highly responsive. There is a separate web page for the support center, where you can get all your queries resolved regarding different matters like funding, bonus, technical issues, account, etc.
You can also send texts to the support team via the “Message Us” icon appearing on the Support Center page. There is also an option for emailing at [email protected]; the response time for mail is 2-3 days.
TVG Racebook Oregon Review: The Bottom Line
Everything about the TVG racebook is amazing, making it one of the best online betting sites in the state of Oregon. It has more than 150 tracks meant for TVG race betting in Oregon. The major takeaway that makes this racebook a big hit among the players is that it pays full track odds and has fair gameplay. TVG is also the operator of America’s first and only horse racing channel, so you can enjoy the live race. Besides the betting bonuses, TVG will also offer your amazing handicapping tip that is too for free with its newsletters.
This OR TVG online review has covered all the vital information regarding the platform. So what are you waiting for? Visit TVG directly in Oregon and start your race betting journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TVG online racebook legal in Oregon?
- Yes, TVG is legal in 20 US states that includes Oregon. It is licensed and regulated in the USA. Back in 2003, the company was acquired by Betfair.
How can I watch horse races in Oregon?
- You can watch the live-action on the TVG channel, the dedicated race betting channel in America. It is one of the elite advantages of playing on TVG in Oregon. You can also watch live matches at TVG by clicking the “Watch TVG” tab on the menu.
Is there an iOS app on TVG?
- Yes, there is an iOS app for TVG that can be downloaded from the app store. But, there is no TVG Android app currently. Android and other users can use a mobile browser version that is equally intuitive.
Is greyhound betting available in Oregon?
- Currently, there are no greyhound tracks operating in the state of Oregon. However, the state has shown a green flag for race betting.